“ Having represented injured individuals for years, Ben understands how an accident, malpractice, or a dangerous product can affect a person and their family. He also understands what is necessary to obtain the results his clients deserve when they are injured. ”
Call Ben at (412) 471-8500 for a Free Case Evaluation
Ben is an attorney focused on all aspects of complex litigation, representing injured individuals in medical malpractice, products liability, and premises liability matters, as well as other types of commercial disputes.
Ben has served as a first-chair trial attorney in numerous medical malpractice and personal injury jury trials. He has also served as lead appellate counsel in The Superior Court of Pennsylvania and The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. Ben’s work has resulted in the recovery of tens of millions of dollars for firm clients.
Having represented injured individuals for years, Ben understands how an accident, malpractice, or a dangerous product can affect a person and their family. He also understands what is necessary to obtain the results his clients deserve.
Ben has been named a Rising Star by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® each year since 2015. The Rising Star category consists of a selection of top lawyers who are under the age of 40 or who have been in practice for 10 years or less, as nominated and selected by their peers.
Ben is a 2007 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Pittsburgh Honors College and a 2010 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he was the recipient of the prestigious Daniel B. Dixon Scholarship for Real Estate Studies and Academic Excellence.
In addition to his litigation experience, Ben has a background in and passion for real estate. He has counseled and represented real estate developers on all aspects of real estate sale and purchase transactions. He also founded a real estate development and management firm based in Pittsburgh, which is focused on value-add residential real estate opportunities.
Ben is also deeply committed to the Pittsburgh legal, volunteer, and pro bono communities, having served on the following boards and committees:
- West Park Court Housing Corporation
- Board President, 2017 – 2019; Severed as President of the Board for the management of a 110-unit apartment building for the elderly, on the Northside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Board Member, 2012 – 2017; Served on management board.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Founding Member & Co-Chair, 2020 – 2021; Ad Hoc Anti-Racism Committee
- Co-Chair, 2019 – Present; Membership Committee
- Co-Chair, 2020 – 2021; Diversity Committee of the Young Lawyer’s Division
- Founding Member & Co-Chair, 2016 – 2019; Membership Outreach Committee
- Treasurer, 2017 – 2018; Young Lawyer’s Division Treasurer
- Council Member, 2015 – 2019; Young Lawyer’s Division Council Member
- Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- Board of Trustees, 2017 – 2019; Member of the Foundation’s Board
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Board of Governors, 2016 – 2019; Member of the Association’s Board
- The Mattress Factory Museum
- Factory Fellow, 2017 – 2019; Volunteer Member
Ben is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as the U.S. District Court in the Western District of Pennsylvania.